PRO Unlimited's Regulatory Newsletter – November 2021
The November 2021 edition of PRO's quarterly Regulatory Newsletter has arrived! The newsletter continues to highlight the latest events in labor markets globally and, as always, has been built by experts across the Legal, HR, Contractor Compliance Services, Immigration, and Client Payroll Operations teams.
North American Regulatory Topics Include:
EMEA and APAC Regulatory Topics Include:
- Toronto Mandates COVID-19 Vaccination Policies
- Connecticut Equal Pay Act Effective October 1st
- NYC's Fair Chance Act Has Major Impacts on Hiring
- US Department of State Announces Regulatory Agenda
- Revised Department of Labor Prevailing Wage Rule Vacated
- Suspension of H-1B Lottery Prioritization Rule
- Plus 11 other items!
Download the Newsletter Today!
- Australia – Changes to Australia's Fair Work Act 2009 Regarding Casual Workers
- Singapore – Changes to CPF contributions
- European Union – Formal Notice for Incorrect Implementation of Posted Worker Directive
- Germany – Planned Changes to Fixed-Term Employment Law Postponed
- Ireland – New Employment Guide
- Netherlands – Tax Enforcement on Bogus Self-Employment Postponed Indefinitely
- Plus 16 other items!