PRO Unlimited Named “Market Leader” in Ardent Partners’ 2022 MSP Solution Advisor Report
POSTED BY PRO UNLIMITED | MAY 4TH, 2022
We are excited to announce that we were named a “Market Leader” in Ardent Partners’ 2022 Managed Service Provider (MSP) Solution Advisor report. We were evaluated against 10 MSPs and recognized for our innovation-led, platform-based approach to contingent workforce management. According to Ardent Partners, PRO has one of the most mature solutions in the workforce management technology arena and has redefined how MSPs augment agile talent.
Ardent Partners’ MSP Solution Advisor report assessed 11 MSP providers and segmented them into the following categories: Market Leaders, Specialist Leaders, Vanguard Leaders and Challengers. Ardent Partners used a rigorous and multi-modal research process to evaluate the MSPs across a variety of criteria including, services procurement, technology, direct sourcing, diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), reporting and analytics, partnerships, Future of Work vision and more.
We ranked highest among MSPs evaluated in the Solution Strength category, which considers factors such as core MSP offerings, strategic services including talent advisory and consulting services, proprietary technology stack, analytics and reporting. Additionally, we scored highly in the Provider Strength segment, which assesses overall service delivery, solution maturity, client success and references, roadmap and more.
Here is what our CEO, Kevin Akeroyd, had to say regarding the report:
“The ability to acquire highly skilled non-employee labor has become a C-suite priority. As such, organizations are leaning on MSPs more than ever to strategically manage their contingent workforce, scale their programs and hit key organizational objectives. Being one of the industry’s most tenured and largest MSPs, we’re honored to be recognized by Ardent Partners as a Market Leader. This speaks to our team’s unwavering commitment of delivering integrated, flexible and comprehensive solutions that enhance both the worker experience and our clients’ diverse contingent workforce programs worldwide.”
Ardent Partners highlighted several of PRO’s differentiators based on its assessment including:
- - Integrated Workforce Management Vision: An innovative and forward-looking vision of ‘Integrated Workforce Management’ that has the potential to revolutionize the contingent workforce technology industry
- - MSP Expertise: One of the deepest MSP program teams in the market with dedicated SMEs for operational excellence, analytics, technology, human capital, immigration, finance and accounting and payrolling
- - Total Talent Intelligence: A powerful and unrivaled ‘data ocean’ that permeates all workforce management and talent acquisition decision-making for clients, augmenting skillset intelligence and DE&I insights
- - Direct Sourcing: One of the industry’s premier direct sourcing offerings with end-to-end management of talent pools, talent segmentation and integration of recruitment streams
- - Services Procurement Maturity Model: A unique approach, effectively blending procure-to-pay automation, procurement advisory services (through a dedicated team of SMEs), contract lifecycle functionality, and an operational excellence framework that allows clients to enhance their overall visibility, control and savings within the SOW management and services procurement categories
SVP of Research at Ardent Partners, Managing Director of the Future of Work Exchange and author of the new report, Christopher J. Dwyer, also added:
“PRO Unlimited, through its aggressive market activity, commitment to innovation and Future of Work readiness, is changing the game PRO’s unique ‘platform approach’ to the workforce management solutions industry proves that the company is prepared to revolutionize the way talent is engaged and managed, and ultimately, how work is done.”
According to Ardent Partners, MSPs have been the most widely adopted solution in the workforce solution market for over 30 years. With the massive shifts the enterprise workforce management arena has seen in the recent decade, MSPs have had to evolve their core value propositions to stay ahead of the drastic changes in the world of talent and work. As a result, today’s MSPs are more agile than ever in their approach to helping clients develop deep direct sourcing programs and building an innovative bridge to the Future of Work.
To request your complimentary report, please visit this page.
If you’re interested in learning more about how PRO is helping organizations implement winning contingent workforce programs globally, please contact a PRO representative at 800.291.1099 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the opinion of PRO Unlimited and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.